Depot Civic & Cultural Center
Nestled in the lovely Texan town of Brownwood, The Depot Civic and Cultural Center provides couples with a gorgeous historic venue that boasts as much character as it does beauty. Originally built in 1909, this Santa Fe style Depot has been impeccably renovated to create elegant spaces that are ideal for weddings. The space’s expansive ballroom is a luminous space brimming with timeless sophistication and traditional Southern hospitality. Sky high ceilings, wood wall finishes, and exposed brick harken to the building’s past, adding a sense of historic charm to this one-of-a-kind space. Huge arch-shaped windows with bright white frames welcome in the natural light, illuminating the room and bringing out the warm color tones in the woods and paints. If you’ve been searching for a wedding venue that combines vintage charm with Southern elegance, than you’ve found your perfect match in the Depot Civic and Cultural Center!
- Ballroom – 37′ x 70′ = 2,590 sq ft – Holds 185 theater style or 140 banquet style.
- Kitchen Area – one commercial refrigerator, one small chest freezer, two ovens, one (3 drawer) warmer, and two microwaves.
- Scale room – 30′ x 38′ = 1,140 sq ft
- Room next to scales – 25′ x 38′ = 950 sq ft. Holds 30 theater style.
- End room – 22′ x 26′ = 572′ sq ft. Holds 30 theater style.
- 1 Commercial Refrigerator
- 1 Small Chest Freezer
- 2 Microwaves
- 2 Ovens
- A 3-Drawer Warme
600 East Depot Street Brownwood, TX 76801