The Turtle, Gelateria & Enoteca
512-514 Center Avenue
Brownwood, TX 76801
Situated in the city of Brownwood, Texas, the Turtle Restaurant is owned by the multi-faceted Mary Stanley and architect David Stanley. Great attention is dedicated to the excellent wine list, which debuted in the World of Fine Wines best wine lists awards in 2017.
Slow, fresh food, fine wines and delicious gelato can all be found at this restaurant in Downtown Brownwood.
They also feature live entertainment on their garden area on occasion.
- Candle Room – Seats 44. Nine foot screen and digital projector available.
- The Turtle Dining room. Seats 44
- Entire Restaurant – Seats 88 (sit down). Holds 100 for hors d’oeuvres, meet and greet.
- Enoteca seats 30
- Wine Room Seats 10
- Patio with firepit 30
- Garden Area – available for tented service or outdoor activities.
- Full service dining, desserts, hors d’oeuvres, bring your own wine or bar.