In late summer of 2019, Teddy’s Brewhaus opened its doors and brought the first microbrewery to life in Brownwood! The family-owned and operated brewery is named in honor of Teddy Roosevelt and located in Brownwood’s historic Weakley-Watson building built in 1888, now registered as an Historic site under National Park registry with the Secretary of The Interior, and as a Texas Historical site. This historic rehabilitation revitalizes the original 1888 Robert L. Hurlbutt Hardware Store, bringing its past back to life through thoughtful and beautiful restoration. The 18,000 square-foot space includes a tasting room in the main brewery, dining areas, lounge area, and a large beirgarten in the old tin shop adjacent to the original structure; which is covered extending to an outdoor landscaped seating area. Teddy’s can accommodate 482 seating indoors and can be used for private events ranging from weddings to smaller gatherings. In addition to homemade pizza, guests can expect hand crafted beers, Teddy’s Vinehaus private label wines, a seasonal rotating feature menu with favorites, and signature desserts.
102 Fisk Ave, Brownwood, TX 76801