Daily Admission Fees
- Ages 17 and under – $2
- Ages 18 and over – $4
- Senior Citizens – $1.75
- Pool Punch Cards – 12 visits for the cost of 10
- Ages 17 and under – $20
- Ages 18 and over – $40
- Senior Citizens – $17.50
- Lane swimming is offered Tuesday – Friday from 7 – 8:30 a.m.
- Standard Admission Rates will apply. Punch Cards must be purchased in advance.
- No other features will be open during Lap Swimming
We have keyed lockers that require a token for access. Tokens are 50 cents for 1 opening and closing. Tokens are available at the Concession area.
- Pavilion must be reserved 1 week in advance at the admissions office. They are available for rental AFTER the first hour of opening. No setups before hours of operation.
- The hours available for rental are 10:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. and afternoons from 2:15 – 4:15 p.m.
- The Party Pavilion is 30 ft x 40 ft in size with 6 picnic tables.
- The rate is $50 for 2 hours which will include 3 picnic tables.
- Fee includes one free admission to the pool.
- Seating for 24 costs a fee of $25 for each additional hour over the 2 hour rate.
- NO COOLERS LARGER THAN A 6 PACK DRINK SIZE
Pool Rental After Hours
- A refundable $100 deposit is required, to be refunded if clean-up or repair is not required by city staff.
- Pool rental time starts at 6:30 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Rate is $300 for the first two hours and $150 for each additional hour (hourly increments only). City staff may limit amount of time that the pool can be rented.
- ALL pool rentals must be paid by June 1st.
- Reservations start January 2nd.
Please call 325-646-0146 for more information.Previous Next