Entries Open: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Entries Close: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Entry Fee: $285
Eligibility: Players must have a current membership with a member of the Texas Junior Golf Alliance. Players can renew or sign up with the Northern Texas PGA or the Southern Texas PGA membership to be eligible.
Entry Procedure: Players with an exemption will be added to the field leading up to the registration deadline. Players that don’t have an exemption will be ranked and added based on available spots in the field after the deadline.
- Format/Field Size: Stroke Play / 144 Players
- Divisions: Boys 15-18, Girls 12-18, Boys 14 & Under
- Practice Round Information: Players may contact the club one week before the official practice round date of Friday, April 30. The practice round window is 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm and the fee is $25 walking.
- Registration Information: Tournament Registration will take place outside the golf shop from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM on Friday, April 30. Players that can’t make that window can register before the first round beginning at 7:00 AM.
- Starting Times/Pairings Information: Starting times/pairings for the first round will be available Wednesday, April 28 online at www.txga.org. Final round starting times/pairings will be available in the evening preceding play (approximately one hour after the completion of play) online at www.txga.org. Final round starting times/pairings will be re-drawn based on total score following the previous rounds of play.
- Caddies: Caddies are NOT permitted for the championship. Rule 10.3a will be modified in this way: A player must not have a caddie during a round.
- Cancellation/Withdrawal Procedure: Players may withdraw themselves from the field and receive a refund up until 10 days before the first round. If you need to withdraw, please contact the Tournament Director and they will instruct you on how to complete the WD. For full refund details, please reference the LJT Competition Policies.
- Transportation: Players will be required to walk during the competition, unless acting under the direction of an LJT Rules Official. Non-motorized push/pull carts will be permitted during the championship. Spectator carts will NOT be permitted for the championship.
- Handicap Carts: Spectators that require a handicap cart must contact the Tournament Director (Adam Schulte) and request a cart before the first round. Cart will then be rented from the club and a valid handicap placard will be required to rent the cart.